How Do I Apply?

There is no direct application to the Community Fellows Program.  Students apply instead to the master’s program of their choice (an M.A. in Environmental Policy or an M.A. in Political Science or an M.P.P in Public Policy and should submit a letter indicating their interest in the Community Fellows Program with that application.  Students who are admitted to one of the affiliated graduate programs may then be considered for a Community Fellowship.
Each department has its own application requirements. Please refer to the individual departmental web sites (links are above) for more information about specific requirements and procedures.
If you have further questions, please contact Professor Karen Beck Pooley at or 610-758-2637.